Our home health specialists in Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach and Palm Beach County are trained in wound care, offering the best pain management and healing support to patients in our community. This is achieved through education, routine dressing/washing care, and the best wound care products on the market.
Seaside Home Health nurses stay up to date on the latest practice standards and devices, for wound care and pain management in Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach and Palm Beach County. Our in-depth clinical training program is centered around several goals:
- Speeding healing time
- Improving patient comfort
- Preventing complications
- Decreasing time spent on cleaning and dressing changes
- Improving overall patient outcomes
How Patients Benefit from Seaside's Wound Care Program
For patients transitioning from hospital or facility care to home care, our team offers guidance for a hassle-free experience. Through specialized supervision and personalized assistance, provided by our team of nurses, patients can enjoy greater independence and confidence in caring for their wounds. To make the transition to home care as successful as possible, it requires collaboration between patients, doctors, and home care agencies, all working together for the best outcomes. This includes meeting the patient’s needs for medication, medical equipment, and care assistance, without interruption.
Many factors go into this process, including:
- In-home IV therapy for pain or infection
- Medication management supervision
- Personalized assistance from home care specialist
- Exercise strategies to boost strength and endurance, as well as performance of daily activities
- Coordination of medical equipment, social services, transportation, and other needs from third party providers
Seaside Home Health invests in continual education of our nurses and therapists, keeping them up to date with treatment options and trends, and maximizing their skills and competency. Clinical training materials offer further knowledge on how to best serve patients facing the struggles of wounds and their sometimes-debilitation complications.
There are many Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach and Palm Beach County wound care services, but you won’t find another with the commitment to proficiency and personalized care as Seaside. Our wound care and pain management services include:
- Patient and caregiver education on self-monitoring of wounds, signs and symptoms of complications, and future wound prevention.
- Evidence-based, standardized care protocols for specific wound types
- Counseling on types of diets, foods, and supplements that may promote wound healing, as well as appropriate activities to prevent complications.
- Recommendations for supportive devices or surfaces to enhance healing and prevent complications
- Continual communication and collaboration with treating physicians, progress reports, and additional options for hard-to-treat wounds
If you want the best wound care and pain management in Delray Beach, come to Seaside Home Health. We proudly serve the communities of Deerfield Beach, Broward County, Hobe Sound, Martin County, Palm Beach County, Boca Raton, Gulf Stream, and Boynton Beach.